Area 75 Water Rights

Area 75 Water Rights FAQ Parowan Valley Water Rights FAQ

Buy Area 75 Water Rights

Parowan Valley in Area 75 Water Rights are of the same source for underground water.

Buy Area 75 Water Rights:
We will try and make this process as easy as possible.

What is available? For a limited time we are selling 0.45 acre feet of Area 75 water rights #75-2171 for Domestic use (inside home). 1916 priority date water right with Division of Water Rights. This amount of water right meets the State requirement for the construction of a home. It has a recently approved change application with the Utah State Division of Water Rights.

Area 75 Water right is of early priority date and in good standing with the Division of Water Rights.

This 0.45 acre feet of water right is enough to serve your family home needs, domestic use only. Area 75 water right sales are limited to one family home use only. Helping to ensure your family and others water needs in the future. Protecting your family investment and essential water resource for a long time to come.

Price: $15,000.00

How: We will use the services of Inwest Title Services, a Cedar City title company to transfer title from us to you. Inwest Title Services offers great service and we have been working with them for several years now.

Buy water rights instructions: How to buy water rights

Process: Contact us for more details, when you are ready to proceed with your purchase. Mention this website/code A75 and we will pay basic closing costs, recording and transfer fees. Title insurance is available but costs are extra and will be paid by you as additional expense to title company or insurance carrier. Your purchase information will be needed and an appointment to arrange for your earnest money deposit of $250.00 and Buyer agreement signing. Then, Inwest Title Services will arrange for transfer documents to be prepared. They will call you for deposit of additional funds and we will sign the documents transferring title to you and for closing of the transaction. Inwest Title Services will have the documents recorded at the Iron County Recorder and Division of Water Right will receive a Report of Water Right Conveyance. You will be the rightful owner of water right in the State of Utah. Closing should take place within 3 to 14 days from date of your deposit of earnest money and agreement signing. That is about as easy as it gets to own Area 75 water rights in the State of Utah.

Got questions? Get more information here Area 75 Water Rights FAQ.

Copyright 2023 Buy Area 75 Water Rights